Recipe: Tasty apple pie bites

apple pie bites. Take a thick slice of apple, dip it into the melted butter and place on the end of the pastry. Flaky, crispy phyllo cups filled with cinnamon apples with a touch of bourbon and topped with airy whipped cream and a drizzle of decadent salted caramel. Try this Apple Pie Bites made with crescent rolls, apples & pecans.

apple pie bites This How to make Apple Pie bites recipe is a perfect appetiser to make as a treat for any occasion. Please check out all my delicious Pie recipes. Delicious Apple Pie Bites are mini pies with a warm cinnamon apple center. You can have apple pie bites using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of apple pie bites

  1. It's 1 of apple.
  2. Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls.
  3. Prepare 1 of sugar.
  4. It's 1 of cinnimon.
  5. It's 1/4 cup of butter.

These easy apple pie bites that I made using refrigerated crescent rolls and apple pie filling were a huge hit with my family last holiday season. Am I the only one who's ready for fall, cooler temps and. Reviews for: Photos of Apple Pie Bites. Coupons for Apple Pie Bites Recipe Ingredients.

apple pie bites instructions

  1. preheat oven to 350°.
  2. unroll crescent rolls onto a greased cookie sheet.
  3. melt butter.
  4. spread melted butter on crescent rolls.
  5. sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on buttered crescent rolls.
  6. cut apple into 8 pieces.
  7. add a piece of apple to each crescent roll.
  8. roll the apple slices in the crescent roll.
  9. sprinkle top of rolled up apple crescents with sugar and cinnamon.
  10. bake for 20 min..
  11. enjoy.

I am always asked about my favorite ingredients and what I use in my own kitchen. I have linked to the products from my affiliate partners that I personally. Apple Pie Bites - Roll'em & Bake. Place an apple inside and roll them up and top it off with more butter and cinnamon and sugar. Place in the oven and they are ready to serve!

Comments